1) THE AGREEMENT
2) Website Visitors
- Like most website operators, Index Startup collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Index Startup's purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Index Startup's visitors use its website. From time to time, Index Startup may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
- Index Startup also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users. Index Startup only discloses logged in user IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
3) Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
- Certain visitors to Index Startup's websites choose to interact with Index Startup in ways that require Index Startup to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Index Startup gathers depend on the nature of the interaction.
4) Age Restriction
- You must be at least 18 (eighteen) years of age to use this Website or any Services contained herein. By using this Website, You represent and warrant that You are at least 18 years of age and may legally agree to this Agreement. The Company assumes no responsibility or liability for any misrepresentation of Your age.
5) Intellectual Property
- You agree that the Website and all Services provided by the Company are the property of the Company, including all copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents and other intellectual property ("Company IP"). You agree that the Company owns all right, title and interest in and to the Company IP and that You will not use the Company IP for any unlawful or infringing purpose. You agree not to reproduce or distribute the Company IP in any way, including electronically or via registration of any new trademarks, trade names, service marks or Uniform Resource Locators (URLs), without express written permission from the Company.
6) User Obligations
- As a user of the Website or Services, You may be asked to register with Us. When you do so, you will choose a user identifier, which may be Your email address or another term, as well as a password. You may also provide personal information, including, but not limited to, Your name. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of this information. This identifying information will enable you to use the Website and Services. You must not share such identifying information with any third party and if You discover that Your identifying information has been compromised, You agree to notify Us immediately in writing. An email notification will suffice. You are responsible for maintaining the safety and security of Your identifying information as well as keeping Us apprised of any changes to Your identifying information. Providing false or inaccurate information, or using the Website or Services to further fraud or unlawful activity is grounds for immediate termination of this Agreement.
- The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
9) Links To External Sites
- We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
10) Index Startup uses Google AdWords for remarketing
- You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt-out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
11) Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
- Index Startup discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Index Startup's behalf or to provide services available at Index Startup's website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Index Startup's website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Index Startup will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Index Startup discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Index Startup believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Index Startup, third parties or the public at large.
- If you are a registered user of http://indexstartup.com and have supplied your email address, Index Startup may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what's going on with Index Startup and our products. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Index Startup takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
12) Aggregated Statistics
- Index Startup may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. Index Startup may display this information publicly or provide it to others.
- However, Index Startup does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
- To enrich and perfect your online experience, Index Startup uses "Cookies", similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.